woensdag, juni 01, 2005

Throughput

I am a low bandwith access point of nothingness. If rain would, could cool down the sun, my world inside ours would dim into a thoughtless stream of revolting anonimities.

Unconsciously, consciousness creeps far below what we perceive as surface.

Weak radio signals, heartbeats, one of a kind create furious interference storms in my head.

Synchronicity of the all.

And yet I fail to pick up the signals and the need for an upgrade prevails.

All or nothing is never a choice.

A flash hung from a tree, with nature covering its very sights.

I can't run away far enough from deviation, and so I sit quietly, waiting for stronger waves.

To conquer my mind...

2 Comments:

Blogger Yptucide said...

Aaah, the non-act of unwillingly giving in to the Great Stagnation. Or maybe the Great Stagnation, as expressed in 'just-sitting' is that gateway we are looking for.

19:33  
Blogger Stoffie said...

Private gateway, yet extensively broadcasted. The irony of being.

13:13  

Een reactie posten

<< Home