dinsdag, september 02, 2008

Californication

Finally got around to watching the actual series, after hearing certain other people rave about it. I get it now, I really do.

I need a mancave to watch stuff like this, with a Gattaca poster, a Heat poster, a Casablanca poster and what not. Vintage stereos around, comfy lazyboys, a fridge with some booze and many fags to smoke. Records on the floor and movies by the TV, casual packs of smokes around. Guys among eachother.

Mustang waiting outside for a nighttime drive and only stars to witness.

Just for those moments, I fucking crave it, been wanting it longtime.

Shit will happen too. Count on it.

Better not get kids you wankers ;)

That being said, I miss my turntable. Alan Parsons Project's Voyager just ain't the same on mp3 and lousy computer speakers... be done with that crap.